There are wonderful and dedicated volunteers who make the worship services happen every week. If you have a heart for worship we would love to have you help us!
- Older elementary, youth, and adults are all welcome to serve on this team of dedicated volunteers who help make the worship services run smoothly and welcome all who enter the House of the Lord. Training will be provided.
Altar Design Contact: Karen.Andrews@uchurch.tv
- We are looking for congregation members with an eye for design who would like to help dress the Altar and or Chancel area for special services and sermon series. Examples are: Easter, Christmas, Communion, Memorial Day and Pentecost. Materials and guidance are provided.
Acolytes Contact: Bud Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th graders and up are invited to serve as acolytes, or special assistants to the pastors in worship. They serve September-May and are given special responsibilities in the worship service. Training is provided.
Preparation Contact: Roberta Ficke email@example.com
- The bread and the cup need to be prepared for the Lord’s Supper the first Sunday of each month. This job is done on Saturday evening or Sunday morning and is vital to the service of communion.
Stewards Contact: Karen.Andrews@uchurch.tv
- Serve the Communion elements to the congregation. Stewards must be youth (having completed confirmation) or adult members of the church.
Screens Contact: Karen.Andrews@uchurch.tv
- This team commits to serving approximately one Sunday a month for all three sanctuary services for that day. You will receive training on how to run the computer and software needed to produce, the presentations for worship each week. If presentation design, is your passion we may be able to use your gifts as well.
Lights Contact: Karen.Andrews@uchurch.tv
- There are lighting changes that happen during worship that you may not even notice but are needed to enhance the look and feel of the service. We are looking for people who are willing to run the lights for the service and possibly help take our lighting to the next level.
Sound Contact: Alessio Miceli Alessio@uchurch.tv
- We have staff audio technicians who would love to train some energetic assistants to help with set up and break down of the sound equipment each week and sometimes between services. If you are interested in learning about the field of audio engineering, this is the team for you.
Please contact Cathe Skinner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in serving on any of these teams.
Media- Media volunteers with Pro Presenter experience or are strongly interested in learning how media works in worship.
Lights- Lighting volunteers that set stage lighting and lighting for room environment.
Video- Volunteers that serve as camera operators for worship services.
Ushers- Volunteers that welcome, seat, and help assist worship attenders during services.
Floor Managers- Volunteers that help manage the floor during special events and weekly worship elements.
Prayer- Volunteers that pray for the service and pray with worship attenders at prayer stations.
Sacred Space- Volunteers that help set the room and chairs before the service.
Communion Stewards- Volunteers that help with services of communion.
Stage Managers- Volunteers that work backstage with the band and pastors.